Monday, April 13, 2009

Dynasty, Renaissance Hotel after service...

This post is mainly about the "after service" of the restaurant.
On last Sunday morning, when i was changing my bag, i discovered that i lost my remote control for my pentax digi cam.
Hmm... come to think about it, i suspect that i might drop it at Dynasty restaurant, Renaissance Hotel.

So what can i do?
Forget about the remote control as i seldom use it?
Forget about the remote control as it is a free gift after all?
Call the restaurant to ask if they found something?

In this situation, i took the third solution.
I called the restaurant to ask if they discover a small remote control somewhere in the restaurant.

The first lady who answer my phone could not understand what i mean,
so i was passed to another lady who said will try to look for me and request for my phone no. so that she can contact me if they found something.
And to my surprise, before i was about to hang up, she passed the phone to another guy(Mr.Ng) who claimed that he found a small "Pentax remote control" on the floor.
He told me that he will keep it for me until my next visit to collect it.
LUCKILY...

So i went to the restaurant to collect it on the next day.
This is how it looks like....
WELCOME BACK remote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment